Clear Channel Radio
1541 Alta Drive Suite 400
Whitehall, PA 18052
Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm - B104 is NOT open on weekends!
*Business hours may vary due to holidays; Check B104.com for Holiday Times!
B104 DOES NOT MAIL PRIZES!
Main Business Line: 610-434-1742
On Air Studio / Contest Hotline: 610-720-1041
Station Fax Number - 610-434-6288
Contesting Rules for 2013
*Note - Contests will also have their own rules to follow in addition to our general rules listed below!
View Document for B104 Contest Rules for Daily Contesting - 7:10 Challenge, 8am Hour and Party at 5pm.
View Document for General Online Contesting Rules (including B104 Night Show)
View Document for Official 2013 General Contesting Rules from Clear Channel Media & Entertainment - View Document for B104's Addendum.
Q4 National Contest - Jingle Ball 2013 (10/14 - 11/22/13)
Prize Redemption Procedure:
If you are a prize winner:
1. Winners who have won prizes ON-AIR by calling the studio hotlines will be advised by the B104 DJs to pick up their prize starting the following day, unless for some reason the prize is not available for pick up at that time. In that case winners will be called by the promotions department when the prize becomes available for pick up!
Online Contest prize winners will be notified by phone by the B104 Promotions Dept. and be given similar instructions on how to claim your prize. ALL PRIZES WILL BE PICKED UP AT THE B104 STUDIOS! B104 DOES NOT MAIL PRIZES.
2. You will have to come to the B104 offices in Whitehall during normal business hours (M-F from 8am-5pm) to pick-up your prize. *The B104 business/promotions office is not open on weekends and holidays.
3. Please bring one form of VALID picture identification (required).
**If you are under the age of 18, you must have a parent or legal guardian accompany you to pick up your prize**
4. All winners must fill out B104 prize paperwork which consists of a B104 Prize Winner Sheet and a W-9 Tax form. Your social security number is needed for the tax form. You must fill out all paperwork completely in order to claim your prize. (Note: Any prize winners that wins over $600 from B104 within the calendar year will be mailed a 1099 tax form to claim your winnings on your taxes.)
5. Winners must wait 30 days before winning another prize on any of our four radio stations (B104, FOX 1470, WZZO, AM 790). You can only win once per household within a 30 day window! Failure to wait 30 days between winnings will result in a forfeit of your prizes.
6. ONLY THE PRIZE WINNER WILL BE ALLOWED TO PICK UP THE PRIZE! Only exceptions to this rule are MINOR children (Guardian/Parent must be present when picking up a minor child's prize) or MARRIED couples. The prize winner's spouse may pick up his/her prize as long as they share the same last name, file taxes together and live at the same address. If your are over the age of 18... you MUST pick up your prize in person.
B104 THANKS YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN ALL OF OUR CONTESTS AND WOULD LIKE TO REMIND YOU OF OUR CONTEST RULES:
- YOU MAY ONLY WIN ONCE EVERY THIRTY (30) DAYS. If you or someone in your household attempts to win/or win again before the 30 days have passed you will be disqualified and the prize is automatically forfeited.
-- YOU CANNOT WIN A PRIZE FROM B104, WAEB, WZZO & FOX 1470 WITHIN THE SAME 30 PERIOD! IF YOU TRY AND WIN FROM A SECOND STATION, YOU WILL BE FORCED TO CHOOSE YOUR PRIZE. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE BOTH PRIZES.
- ALL PRIZES NOT PICKED UP WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF THE DATE WON WILL BE FORFEITED UNLESS WINNERS ARE OTHERWISE NOTIFIED.
- IF PRIZE IS NOT PICKED UP WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF THE DATE WON, YOU ARE STILL CONSIDERED A CONTEST WINNER AND MUST ADHERE TO THE RULES OF ELIGIBILITY.
- ONCE A PRIZE IS WON ON THE AIR, AND ALL THE WINNERS INFORMATION IS TAKEN, YOU ARE AN OFFICIAL WINNER OF B104 AND MUST ABIDE BY ALL OF THE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES.
- ALL CALLS ON THE CONTEST LINE CAN BE RECORDED FOR PLAYBACK AND B104 ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WINNERS INABILITY TO GET THROUGH ON THE CONTEST LINES FOR ANY REASON.
- ALL PRIZES MUST BE PICKED UP AT THE B104 BUSINESS OFFICE DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS, 8:00AM TO 5:00PM, MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY EXCEPT HOLIDAYS. (PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR HOLIDAY HOURS)
- PROPER VALID PHOTO ID MUST BE PRESENTED WHEN PICKING UP A PRIZE AND A STANDARD RELEASE FORM MUST BE SIGNED.
- ALL PRIZES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND MAY NOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH.
- PRIZES CANNOT BE SUBSTITUTED FOR ANY REASON.
- ONLY THE PRIZE WINNER WILL BE ALLOWED TO PICK UP THE PRIZE! Only exceptions to this rule are MINOR children (Guardian/Parent must be present when picking up a minor child's prize) or MARRIED couples. The prize winner's spouse may pick up his/her prize as long as they share the same last name, file taxes together and live at the same address. If your are over the age of 18... you MUST pick up your prize in person.
- B104 DOES NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVENTS CANCELLED AND/OR RESCHEDULED, AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR REPLACING TICKETS/PRIZES ALREADY WON TO THE EVENTS CANCELLED.
- Employees of the Company, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- WAEB-FM/B104 ASSUMES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE AND ANY CONTEST RULES AT ANY TIME.