* In the Top Right Hand Corner of the Community Events Page, click "Create Announcement" (see graphic below)
* A New Window will Open, and you will be asked to enter your Organization, Name, Valid Email Address and Phone Number. Once you are finished click "NEXT"
* The Next Screen will ask you for your announcement details. Please Fill in your Event Name, the Location of the Event, the Start and End Date of your Event and the Details about your event. Please do not enter email addresses, phone numbers or website addresses in the details box. Just give event details. The next screen will allow you to add the contact information (emails, websites, phone numbers, etc.) When you are finished with this screen, click "NEXT"
* The Last Screen will ask you to give "More Information" Options. This is where you can add your website address, email address or phone number. Once you are finished with this screen click "SUBMIT"
* After you click submit, your event information will be sent to B104 for approval. Please allow about 2-3 business days for your event to be approved. Once your event is approved by B104, it will be listed on the B104/WZZO/WAEB and Fox 1470 Community Events Page for everyone to see! (Click Here to See the Community Event Page!)
* Remember, the sooner we get your event, the longer it will stay on our website! Please try and submit your event information 2-3 weeks before your event date!
*THIS IS A FREE SERVICE! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR EVENT!
* If you have any additional questions about submitting a community event, please email email@example.com!
B104's BEEING IN THE COMMUNITY- ON AIR SPOTS!
B104 does choose community events from our community calendar to be mentioned on air during the "Beeing in the Community" commericals.
This too is a free service from B104 and all events are eligible for this service, but we can only feature 3 per week. B104 will randomly choose which events are featured each week. If you have a question about the "Beeing In the Community" on air commericals, please email firstname.lastname@example.org